Total celibacy in real world - Social consequences ?

I recently got exposed to a series of talks on spirituality that discussed various ideas on spiritual well being. One of suggestions was celibacy. Somehow I found the idea interesting and challenging too. I'm a normal male aged 39, had my share fun and decided to try. After 9 failed attempts over last 4 months... show more I recently got exposed to a series of talks on spirituality that discussed various ideas on spiritual well being. One of suggestions was celibacy. Somehow I found the idea interesting and challenging too. I'm a normal male aged 39, had my share fun and decided to try. After 9 failed attempts over last 4 months I achieved complete celibacy in actions and thoughts for a complete SEVEN days while I visited my home town. I'm wondering how I will appear to people when I get back at work and night college and generally in daily society. What would social consequences be ? Would it drive me to some kind of isolation and get branded as uninteresting..... Seven days have NOT BEEN TOUGH. I think I can continue for a while... Those who teach it are like nuns/saints and society is no problem for them.
7 answers 7