Is Comcast available in my area?

I live on 5630 south cedar,Fresno ,zip code 93725 http://www.comcastoffers.com/order/ Comcast online says its available in my area but when my brother called they said no service was it just the person lying or my brother lying?

• DrDave
    Favorite Answer

If comcast says it's available, it's available. Your brother may be in an area outside the cable system.

to be sure that Comcast to offer provider in a close-by, they could have a settlement with in spite of entity manages the appliance strains in that section (many times the city), and that they could have built strains there to offer provider on. in many situations, there are territorial disputes between companies, and in ordinary terms one or 2 are allowed to offer provider in a definite section, which leads to a limited form of suggestions for cable companies.