I am never happy anymore?

I'm 17 and I have always been most happy when I'm with my family. I have always hated school and high school has been the worst 4 years of my life. There's been one guy that I've liked for all of high school and he changed a lot so now I'm trying to adjust how I feel about him. I'm also... show more I'm 17 and I have always been most happy when I'm with my family. I have always hated school and high school has been the worst 4 years of my life. There's been one guy that I've liked for all of high school and he changed a lot so now I'm trying to adjust how I feel about him. I'm also going to college 2 hours away in the fall so I'm leaving the people who make me the most happy (family). And I only have 2 friends who, to make a long story short, aren't true friends at all. I also have social anxiety and I over-analyze everything. So no matter what I do/say, I beat myself up over it afterwards. Now I am never 100% happy and I know it's killing my mom because she's losing me to college next year and I don't want her to remember the last time I lived at home as me being unhappy. There's just so much change going on and my parents are trying to help me but I know they're worried about me. I cry every day and no one knows. How do I get out of this funk?
5 answers 5