My dad is acting really strange, what should I do?

I don't know why but lately my dad has been getting drunk a lot and he does a lot of things that make me really embarassed and ashamed. He walks around my house a lot talking to himself and putting his hands on his a**cheeks! (He has pants on but still) it's f**king nasty. Right now he's really drunk... show more I don't know why but lately my dad has been getting drunk a lot and he does a lot of things that make me really embarassed and ashamed. He walks around my house a lot talking to himself and putting his hands on his a**cheeks! (He has pants on but still) it's f**king nasty. Right now he's really drunk and he's walking around my house saying sh*t like "You're not a member of the tribe." It would be funny but it's so f*cking annoying and embarrassing. He gets drunk for no reason either, our whole family is extremely nice to him and he always yells at me and my mom for pointless sh*t that can easily be fixed. He's pretty paranoid and is easily irritated so if I tried talking to him about being drunk he would just yell at me, tell me how wrong I am and then act like the victim. I love my dad but still this is starting to piss me off, what should I tell him?
3 answers 3