Is unprotected anal sex dangerous?

Okay to explain more I'm bisexual (male) and have a boyfriend and yes we're in a gay relationship (GET OVER IT). Anyway he's 18 and I'm 16 and we want to try sex without the protection. Me and him haven't been anywhere else before as we lost our virginity together, but I'm still concerned... show more Okay to explain more I'm bisexual (male) and have a boyfriend and yes we're in a gay relationship (GET OVER IT). Anyway he's 18 and I'm 16 and we want to try sex without the protection. Me and him haven't been anywhere else before as we lost our virginity together, but I'm still concerned that it's not safe. With a condom on, I do ejaculate while I'm having sex with him so if the protection wasn't there I can't see there being any difference. But the problem is obviously the semen in the anal region as I've heard this is dangerous. He wants to try it though,so is there any advice anybody can give us? Please be mature about this and don't leave comments if you hate on homosexuals because honestly it won't change who we are. Thanks for any answers! :-)
5 answers 5