Young-Adult Novel or Teen Novel Books?

I am looking for a book that is similar to Pretty Little Liars, Confessions of a shopaholic, The Vow, and stuff like that... preferably teen or young-adult novels. Does anyone have a good book that they recommend?

Please tell me the name and author of the book and what the book is about. ☺

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

Bray, Libba. Beauty Queens.

When an airplane full of teenage beauty queens crashes on a remote island, the surviving girls are forced to push themselves to the limits in order to survive.

Caletti, Deb. Stay.

To escape her obsessive ex-boyfriend, Clara and her father spend the summer in a small beach town, where new relationships change their lives

Chow, Cara. Bitter Melon.

Destined for an outstanding university and medical career, Frances rebels against her Chinese “tiger mom” by taking speech instead of calculus and discovers a talent for speaking up

Johnson, Maureen. The Last Little Blue Envelope. ( If you've read 13 little blue envelopes)

Months after Ginny was led around Europe by little blue envelopes from her deceased aunt, a mysterious guy contacts her: he has the last envelope

Roth, Veronica. Divergent.

Beatrice lives in a society where people are divided into five factions that determine work, lifestyle, and even friendships. Unusual results on her faction aptitude tests place her in danger

De Vigan, Delphine. No and Me.

Brilliant, lonely and compassionate, thirteen-year-old Lou befriends a homeless eighteen-year-old, No, and is determined to save her.

Oliver, Lauren. Before I Fall.

Sam’s seemingly perfect life has ended in a terrible crash. But, it turns out she has to relive the last day of her life seven times to get it right.

Source(s): 1000 year old librarian
  • A Novel Idea – Aimee Friedman

Breakfast At Bloomingdale's – Kristen Kemp

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

How Not To Be Popular – Jennifer Ziegler

L.A. Candy – Lauren Conrad

Paisley Hanover Acts Out - Cameron Tuttle

Picture Perfect by Catherine Clark

Prep: A Novel - Curtis Sittenfeld

Princess Diaries – Meg Cabot

Secrets of my Hollywood Life – Jen Calonita

Snowed In – Rachel Hawthorne

Stealing Heaven – Elizabeth Scott

Stray – Stacy Goldblatt

Summer Intern- Carrie Karasyov

Tangled - Carolyn Mackler

The Debutante - Kathryn Williams

The Fashion-Foward Adventures of Imogene Series - Lisa Barham

The Market – J.M. Steele

TTYL Series – Lauren Myracie

Vegan Virgin Valentine - Carolyn Mackle

The Wedding Planner's Daughter Series - Coleen Paratore

• 7 years ago

Beautiful Disaster- Jamie Mcguire (romance set in a college environment in America)

Hunting LIla- Sarah Alderson (teenage girl with mind powers and a romance with her bro's best friend)

Glass House- Rachel Caine (Vampire book)

Perfect Chemisty- Simone Elkeles (amazing book, stereotypical romance to the extreme but it hits all the right places)

Finding Sky- Joss Stirling (normal girl finds out she has powers and also finds love interest)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The Touch Series by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Deadly Little Secret

Deadly Little Lies

Deadly Little Games

Deadly Little Voices

Deadly Little Lessons

•I love this series! Its an epic mystery(: I feel like the characters and story line were perfectly created.

Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Fallen

Torment

Passion

Rapture

•If your a fan of good vs. evil paranormal novel you're gonna love this series.

Impossible by Nancy Werlin

•This book is one of my favorite books of all time! I can't even describe, if you read I'm sure you'll love it. :)

For More Information and Books:

http://goodreads.com

-Winter♥

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Agatha
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

The Million dollar mates series by Cathy Hopkins

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Check out Julia Crane's newest book called Lauren. A story about faeries and love. :) You'll enjoy this one, honestly! :) Check out this brief description at http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15765787-lauren .

Julia Crane is also doing a giveaway to commemorate her newest release along with fellow author Chloe Adams. The prize is an iPad Mini which is awesome by the way. Check it here to know more, http://www.guerrillawordfare.com/2012/11/win-an-ip...

• 3 years ago

when you are watching a movie or television it is very easy to get distracted and multi task, where reading a written e book, it includes your full attention usually!

• 3 years ago

Reading a good e book offers a richer experience and can leave you with recollections that will last years

• 7 years ago

I just want tosay 50 sades of gray isn't a young adult book

• 7 years ago

try http://www.wattpad.com/8140452-dark-blue-a-novel-o...

about a bunch of people who sell kids to pedophiles

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.