Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I download Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Torrent?

Hi i'm looking for a safe torrent of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy as I am starting out singing and cant afford the ridiculous asking price yet so I wanna try before I buy....if you get me :D

Hmmmm I didn't realise one of the main ways of improving your vocals is paying for 100s of pounds worth of something that you can get for free. And im sure plenty of great singers have used this path of not being rich to become great.

Use TorrentRover to find your torrent files. If you're worried about privacy, there is an option (Preferences/Other/Anonymouse) to run all searches and downloads through a proxy to protect your identity. Plus it's free. Run PeerBlock when downloading torrents. It will protect your IP address. Get a good torrent client. I suggest uTorrent.

Why bother with stealing the course? You'll NEVER get the value out of it this way - your singing will not improve one bit as you are violating the very first rule of great singing right out of the gate. You're better off watching the many FREE KTVA videos on YouTube.

All the torrent downloads take days to download as they are HUGE video files and they are incomplete.

Have you ever heard on anyone breaking IN to a school?

Source(s): kentamplinvocalacademy.com

1

Source(s): Improve Your Voice http://singinglessons.fastsolut.info/?369R