Baby name {SURVEY} -- Please answer?

Q1 :How would you classy my name style, based off my #1 favorite girls name (Elina Margaret) and #1 favorite boys name (Morgan Isaiah)? Q2 : If you had to choose ONE family member to raise your child(besides you or your spouse) Who would you choose, and why? Q3 : What do you think of nature names (ex. Timber,... show more Q1 :How would you classy my name style, based off my #1 favorite girls name (Elina Margaret) and #1 favorite boys name (Morgan Isaiah)?

Q2 : If you had to choose ONE family member to raise your child(besides you or your spouse) Who would you choose, and why?

Q3 : What do you think of nature names (ex. Timber, Ocean, Aspen. etc)

Q4 : What is your favorite starbucks drink (if you don't like starbucks, then what's your favorite hot drink in general?)

Q5 : Suggest names for the following initials(you choose the genders( -- AL - KD - SJZ - PM -- )

Q7 : Did you like this question?

BQ : How many names are on your list as of right now?

Thank you for answering.
Update: For some reason my brain doesn't seem to like the number 6 because I accidently skipped 6 in my last question and now I've gone and done it in this question =S weird lol