1. Peyton Alexander - Nice names but I'm not crazy about the combo. The flow and rhythm is great, but the names have different styles and origins, and that is really, really important to me.
2. I like Aidan & Alanna together, and they are both very nice names as well. I dislike both combos. Aidan Douglas & Alanna Faye would suit my style.
3. a) People who are "authorities" on countries they know nothing of, save shallow stereotypes and a need to believe them. b) People who apparently don't bother to read the Asker's question well, since they give an answer which relates to the Q, but doesn't even come close to answering it directly. We all misread questions, but this trait is chronic with some Users. Hmm. Perhaps they are genuinely really, really bad readers ; p c) Answeres who repeatedly "reassure" Askers by ending with, "...but it's your child and you can name it anything you please". This is common. Yeah, just in case the parent wasn't aware of that-haha! It always makes be laugh, but at the same time it's so arrogant, condescending and annoying.
4) Sibs: Thomas Joseph Leo, John Robert Thomas, Patrick Jude Anthony, Cynthia Ann-Alice.
5) Yes, I really do enjoy your questions ...... But are you growing weary of reading all of the long answers?
7) Elliot and Spencer are strictly masculine to me ... and I do recognize and like many Unisex names. These just don't qualify, and I hope they never do.
8) I take everything seriously. Everything. That doesn't mean I respect it. This is just my personality type. I take A LOT of things personally, being a person and all that. If it strikes within my boundaries, it is personal. **I judge whether or not something is "just an opinion" or a "poorly disguised agenda" based upon the Spirit of its delivery (always obvious) and the prescence of its repetition.**
9) Lilia May. I like it very much, and appreciate the "May" spelling.
10) Yes, I do get upset. I do that far too often and it's a seriously obnoxious trait.