Donald Trump offering to donate 5 Million to charity for Obamas College transcripts?

Donald Trump has offered Obama 5 million dollars to the charity of his choice to release his transcripts that have been hiding for 4 years.. I wonder how long it'll take them to doctor one up for him? Do you think he'll do it? Why wouldn't he unless he have something to hide? That's 5 million to... show more Donald Trump has offered Obama 5 million dollars to the charity of his choice to release his transcripts that have been hiding for 4 years.. I wonder how long it'll take them to doctor one up for him? Do you think he'll do it? Why wouldn't he unless he have something to hide? That's 5 million to support a good cause, it'd be insulting for the President not to follow through. I'm sure Romney would proudly show us that he wen't to Harvard and didn't transfer as a foreign student..

I don't know why this hasn't drawn any red flags for libs.. He keeps lying to you guys! haha
Update: You can sit there and call Donald Trump a bad penny, but he's not running for president.. But you're right.. God forbid our own president release his transcripts..
Update 2: No suspicion has lead to suspect Romney as a foreigner.. I'm sure if the media wanted these documents bad enough then he would give them to him because he has nothing to hide.. Obama hired a lawyer and ended up paying 5 mil to keep his birth certificate hidden.. and then all of a sudden comes out and releases... show more No suspicion has lead to suspect Romney as a foreigner.. I'm sure if the media wanted these documents bad enough then he would give them to him because he has nothing to hide.. Obama hired a lawyer and ended up paying 5 mil to keep his birth certificate hidden.. and then all of a sudden comes out and releases it with no problem?? Hmm.. suspicion once again arises.. I understand thinking all of this was not true back in 08.. But now after having mounds of facts and information piled on top of you.. you still don't believe it! how ignorant