Tony Lam asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

One game, super bowl, who would you take? Eli or Peyton Manning?

If this was a couple years ago anybody would have taken Peyton, but as of right now, who would you take? Eli seems to always win the big games, but Peyton is starting to look like the old Peyton, a elite QB.

But if it came down to a win and take all game, who would you choose?

Peyton Manning. I know Eli is Mr. Clutch and what not but Peyton Manning is the greatest quarterback I've ever witnessed with my own two eyes. I'll take him before anyone else in a heartbeat, then I'd take Eli as a back-up.

A couple years ago I would have taken Eli over Peyton. Peyton's good don't get me wrong but Eli during the playoffs and the superbowl is better...

Eli is a way better playoff quarterback Peyton is probably the worst playoff quarterback ever he can't play in cold weather or under pressure at all he lost 41-0 in January 2003 in new York and he lost 20-3 to the patriots in January 2005 0 and 3 points scored by someone with as high of expectations as him. Eli has played in green bay in the playoffs and has dominated and has never thrown a dumbass interception in the super bowl like peyton

It can be very a lot feasible... However i suppose that it's going to be tough on either side. The Patriots are still within the AFC and likewise San Diego has been there the last couple of years. I suppose the Giants just obtained hot at the correct time... But the Cowboys will be excellent subsequent 12 months and there are some other legit teams within the NFC. Each the Colts and Giants are playoff teams- so whenever you get in there you in no way recognize - just is determined by how sizzling you might be at the time. It'd be a neat storyline however truthfully there are plenty of different matchups i'd as a substitute see than: Cotls vs Giants. Nickster

Hard to say. Both Mannings manage to make great comebacks, but I think Peyton does it better. But since he has a significantly weaker team, I'd give the nod to Eli and the Giants over Peyton and the Broncos.

Actually a couple years ago I would have taken Eli and still would. Peyton doesn't win in big games, look at his playoff record for starters.

• Chad C

Payton, not even close. I think Eli Manning is alot like Roethlisberger, a good qb on a team with a great defense. I mean Roethlisberger won a *title with a 21.6 rating. That tells you right there. The officials gave that one to the Steelers but still. I also think people always forget Asante Samuel dropping a wide open interception from Manning that would have ended the game against the Giants in the Super Bowl. Sure he Giants won, but how many times would Samuel drop that? Then last year, Welker dropping that huge pass against the Giants in the Super Bowl. How many passes have you seen Welker drop?

Eli, Peyton lost his touch.

Ehh this is tuff lol. I love my Manning boys but all go with Peyton because he is overall better. The best

I still have to say Payton if you remember Eli always had a defense in thos superbowls and Payton defence always sucked.

Source(s): Football