1. Ada Violet is a little too modern for my tastes, but I still like it quite a bit as it's very pretty and sophisticated. Plus, it'll age fairly well and that's a very important factor that a lot of people on this site seem to forget about so it's good that you haven't missed it.
2. My biggest pet-peeves:
People who use boy names for girls
- if you're not prepared to name your son Jane then you have NO RIGHT to name your daughter Aubrey.
People who use babyish names/illiterate names
- they're only thinking about their babies, they're not thinking about when their babies become children, teenagers, adults and elderly citizens. And if you want a "unique" name, that's fine. But please don't take an already legitimate name, misspell it and have the nerve to call the disaster created, "unique".
People who can't take the truth
- if you ask for opinions on your baby names or your real baby's name, then should expect to be given the honest truth. So it's rather embarrassing and unseemly for a user to flip out and have a tantrum just because their names weren't showered in affection.
3. I love Adam, but Bentley... it's an Old English boy name that deserves respect, if only for its age, but it's used commonly in the present day by the most lower-class, trailer-trash people. So that's all I see when I look at Bentley... Overall it's a good combination, though.
4. I'm Level 6 with 40% BA.
5. I like them individually but as a sibset I think they're inappropriate. They're exactly 5 syllables each, Lola and Lila have only ONE letter separating the two and Madeleine and Magdelene are near-identical in terms of looks and sound so... they're not good together since they're practically the same name.
6. Just off the top of my head (in no particular order): ♥Arianwen♥Eilir♥, ★Beautiful Melody★ and ♥ Ninja Robot ♥. Bear in mind, these are JUST 3, at RANDOM, and I love them all because they have a great taste in names and always, ALWAYS give fabulous answers.
7. My least favourite users:
Julie Albright - She asked a "Who's your least favourite user?" question a few months back, which is rude in itself. But then she proceeded to ask a string of questions specifically attacking the user Magnus and Joelle - TTC!! - formerly AbbeyJo. She's now disappeared, likely due to all the criticism she received.
♥Maci Adelyn♥1D 4EVA!!!!♥ - She has some of the worst girl names I have ever seen. They're illiterate, mostly gender-inappropriate and all around unacceptable and, while usually that wouldn't be enough to land on my least-favourite list, she actually had the nerve to attack my traditional names, and told me that people like me "shouldn't breed". And she was also rather rude to several other users, although it was hard to tell underneath all the misspellings and lack of proper grammar and punctuation. She, like Julie Albright, has completely disappeared in the last few days.
cathrl69 - She hasn't really answered any of my questions rudely but, but she's very condescending and tends to dislike anyone on here who experiments with names without having any children as she often refers to the practice of - Collecting, not Expecting - as "naming our dollies". I don't think I've ever seen her give a single nice answer and, from what I can gather, she's had all of her children, she doesn't collect or experiment with baby names and generally writes in a way which would lead me to believe that she doesn't enjoy this site so... what is she doing here?
8. I have no aliases. My name really is Mughain...