BBC Merlin; Why am I being verbally attacked and branded a racist for having a none offensive opinion?

I dont know if there are any fans of the bbc show Merlin here but I thought Id chance it. The character Guinevere who is played by Angel Coulby a mixed race actress. This isnt something that remotely bothered me at all it has no reason too. Now race aside I hate Guinevere for many reasons and Im not a fan of... show more I dont know if there are any fans of the bbc show Merlin here but I thought Id chance it. The character Guinevere who is played by Angel Coulby a mixed race actress. This isnt something that remotely bothered me at all it has no reason too. Now race aside I hate Guinevere for many reasons and Im not a fan of Angel's either. I said something about hating Guinevere on youtube and that I didnt like Angel in the role. (keeping in mind I didnt mention her race I hate Guinevere the character full stop in all Merlin's and I simply imagined someone younger playing her in a more refined way) Within seconds of me saying this I was bombarded with hate mail saying vile things and calling me a racist. Why am I being verbally attacked and branded a racist for having a none offensive opinion?
If there are any fans of her on here fair enough you like her thats your choice but just because you do doesnt mean I should be forced to as well.