Would it be worth to buy pregnancy test... Could I be pregnant?

I was suppose to get my period the 8th this month but I'm late by a few day my nipples and boobs are sore and heavy feeling and they barely fit in my bra anymore, I had a stuffy nose and felt tired and basically like **** now I have a tickle throat making me cough and I barely can sleep at night, If I drink... show more I was suppose to get my period the 8th this month but I'm late by a few day my nipples and boobs are sore and heavy feeling and they barely fit in my bra anymore, I had a stuffy nose and felt tired and basically like **** now I have a tickle throat making me cough and I barely can sleep at night, If I drink anything I have to pee millions of times, and plus I'm extra emotional lately. I've been getting these cramps in my lower stomach for alittle over a week now and I think I got my period but check and I don't. Sorry for tmi but I am gassy more and got diahrea one day out of nowhere. Could I be pregnant or is it not worth spending the money on a test because I'm probably not pregnant?