Paying for sex okay if you've never had a girlfriend isn't it?

I'm 27 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female.

I'm a quiet and overpolite person who lacks confidence and despite being a friendly person I struggle to socialise with people in groups.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in confident and arrogant males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. Women seem to value confidence in a man more than anything even more than worthy traits such as humility, decency and morality. So a quiet, polite and socially awkward male like myself is completely invisible to women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, overpolite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident male idiots who compete for their attention.

Women forced me to pay for sex because if I had of had a girlfriend before I was 24 at which point I was still a virigin I would never have needed to resort to paying for it. It really sickens me that women ignore the nice quiet guys like me but fall head over heels for the arrogant, overconfident idiots and reward them with sex.

The problem is that most women from the very good looking ones to the average and mediocre looking ones can get sex and a relationship whenever they want and find it a lot more easier than men because men are always competing for their attention. While the only men who seem to be able to have relationships are the very handsome, confident or arrogant and aggressive alpha males but the quiet, passive, polite and socially awkward men like me never get a look in and this is wrong and shows that most women have it to easy in life.

Its not fair that women should get to choose which men get to have a relationship because women seem to be exclusively choosing only the confident, arrogant and aggressive males and the quieter men unless they're rich are being universally snubbed by women.

Women always go on about how men always think about sex well the reason for this is that women don't have to think about sex as much as men because most women could get sex whenever they wanted to although they probably wouldn't admit this. But for men its very hard work to get sex and even then only the best looking and most confident or rich men can get sex whenever they want and as for quiet and socially awkward men like myself who are completely ignored by women the only option we have is pay for it.

Favorite Answer

Adam, ManxBiker made a claim and you have so far ignored it. So which is it? Are you going to respond or not?

Anyways, you probably don't know this, but you are an alpha male. The only way you can be a beta male is if a woman gives you the opportunity to put you in that situation and that hasn't happened yet.

I will show you how you are an alpha male. Because you fit some of the below criteria.

5 Reasons Men Shouldn't Approach Women:

1.It's always more creepier for the man to approach the woman than the other way around.

2.Desperation is more of a turn-off in women than in men. So if you are the 1st to approach her, you're showing her you're the "more desperate one."

3.To not ****-block. The probability favors that ever girl is involved with a group of guys, and by approaching her, you are always ****-blocking.

-If she is Hispanic, this is even worse, as Hispanic men are generally more

protective of their women than other men.

-If she is Hispanic, this increases the probability she is involved in gangs, and

guys involved in gangs are generally more protective.

4.(Although not always the case) cuz you're a nice guy.

5.(Althought not always the case) cuz you're a real man. (Alpha male.). That is, if women don't approach you, that's their loss, not yours.

Im sorry your experiences have left you to feel this way.believe me there are woman who are like that too(socially awkward)Problem is these people probably never get to meet,as far as being overpolite,impossible, when did being polite become a bad thing or something you could over-do.and well sure paying for it is fine,your being unfaithful to no one.But dont cut yourself from possibilities and dont shut the door to your heart.There are girls that dont go for the seemingly confident guys from my experience these type of guys are inwardly inept and they cover with bravado or the others that just plain love themselves,leaving no room to love another.goodluck.you sound nice,ordered and sane.Id know some that would give u a go,based on what you said here.

• L♡VE

Most women tend to ignore the men that are good for them, like you. But not all do. There are millions of girls wanting a guy like you. Paying for sex is wrong for you, because it's not teaching you the true value of it. It's a lot more special when you have someone to share it with, not someone who gives it to you for your money. I am sorry you felt like you had to go to this, but you don't have to anymore! You're saying out of the millions, not one is right for you? I would maybe step away from the sex and start thinking of other ways to meet women.

I dont think that thats the real issue here!! it seems to me you have a very low opinion of women, you see them as a sexual object rather then the sweet natured beings that they are!!, yes plenty of women always go for a bad boy!! but as they get older trust me they regret it!!, women are shy too just like you, it seems you want a woman to notice you and do all the work for you!!, perhaps they are quietly waiting for you to talk to them like human beings rather than a sex object!! the whores you pay are probably shy girls wanting to be taken away from the desperate life they lead and taken care of by a nice quiet man who wont beat them, rape them and will treat them with respect, problem is you need to get them off the crack 1st

You know what your problem is, besides having no self confidence? You've built up the act of sex so much and that your life seems to depend so much on getting it that you are now willing to pay for it.

So I say yes, pay for it and get it over with...once you have sex, you can now focus on your self confidence.

I guess this is me in 6 years, I just hope i wont be so bitter and just be happy with my service providers. You see im quiet and shy as well but im an alpha male in my own right.

You're technically paying for sex when you go out to dinner with her or buy the movie tickets. I see no difference. Do it if you want.

Find a girl who you like and doesnt expect money in return for sex. simple, problem solved. Dont try and change who you are for anyone.

Source(s): personal opinion.

Women forced me to pay for sex

no they didn't what you mean is you went to a prostitute