My boyfriend got a bj from a prostitute (condom), should I forgive him? It was 15 years before we met.?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. It's a bit of an unusual relationship since we met over the internet, and believe it or not, we're yet to meet, but I'm due to fly there to his country tomorrow... The problem is I'm pretty scared that I won't be able to get over his... show more Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. It's a bit of an unusual relationship since we met over the internet, and believe it or not, we're yet to meet, but I'm due to fly there to his country tomorrow...

The problem is I'm pretty scared that I won't be able to get over his past...

We love each other VERY much, It's been a wonderful "courting" period, and we've grown extremely close over that time, we really are very fortunate to have met each other, bizarre as it may seem, we've also discussed marriage, and until now we really want to spend the rest of our lives together...

Everything was fine until about 3 weeks ago when he told me (when I asked him) that he'd paid for a bj from a prostitute when he was on holiday in Portugal with his friends... It was a boys night out, he was 18 at the time, and he says he went in there due to his friends taking him in, he was sat there and was approached, and he paid for a bj...

He says he was drunk, and agrees it was a bad thing, and swears he hasn't done it since and never would... But I can't get it out of my mind and I'm thinking about calling the trip over to see him off for the second time due to the same issue...

It's been a long 2 years, and he says that he couldn't take it if I cancelled again (4 in total due to illness)... Tonight we argued and he said he hated me for the first time ever and told me to f-off... He would never call me anything normally, I know he's devastated and he's said those things because he was so hurt... It really is out of character... He adores me, and he's a wonderful person who I know loves me more than anything... But I just can't get past this for now...

We've both been celibate for the last 2 years also, I know he has been, we've spoken almost every hour of every day... = (

I don't know what to do because he's telling me that we can sort it out when we're together, and I don't know if it's completely going to ruin our sex life, it might ruin us...

I really need help with advice on what to do about my feelings... I love him more than anyone I've ever known and I don't want to lose him, but he says he's going to call it all off if I don't go over this time...

Any help would be really appreciated... Thank You
Update: The thing is I don't know how I'm going to get past my feelings, and that's what I really need help with, is there anyone here with experience? Thank You