Nicola Sturgeon SNP MSP.. DHIMMI?

Alex salmond..Fat traitor?

Humza Yousaf.. liar?

Update:

EDIT@ALAN H: There are 3 questions there before you to answer, as each one has a question mark after them, are you afraid to answer them then ??????

Update 2:

edit:lorne, i am more welcome on these forums than the likes of you, at least i dare utter the truth, you are another of those monkeys prevalent on these forums that try to bully people into silence using race cards and shame cards, shame on you. FOOL.

Update 3:

edit@BEASTIE: We are all biased in our opinions, this does not make them accurate or true.

I am not anti immigration, however i am against immigration that does not benifit the nation state it migrates to. Thats my biased opinion OK!

Update 4:

Where is your hammer and sickle on that saracen flag in your avatar???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

I for one can fully understand Sid's desperation and annoyance at the Scottish National Party in general and Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon in particular.

Now Sid has seen through the Scottish mist of Scottish politics and is quiet rightly concerned for the SNP exploitation of its people as any honest reasonable person would.

The Economist newspaper has correctly identified the weaknesses of Salmond's and Sturgeon's utopia for Scotland as they see it in their limited short sighted political ideology.

It is good to see some one of Sid's forthright sense of honesty standing up to those 'blinkered' nationalists.

Nice to hear from you again Beastie.

I am not against the SNP as a political party.

But I will always state that their political policies are going to bankrupt the Scottish treasury before it has left the starting blocks.

Just have a read of the respected financial newspaper the Economist sometime instead of those Comic Cuts editions you read on the subject.

• 8 years ago

1. In your opinion.

2. In your opinion.

3. In your opinion.

You're entitled to your opinions, but they're not questions, they're statements with question marks on the end. There's a difference between that and a question.

You also utter the truth as you see it, which is not necessarily remotely connected to the truth, but dinna let that worry you, we all need a laugh now and then.

Bob... don't be limp. Sid would support the SNP like a shot if there was no immigration. Entirely based on his questions he would support any party that would stop and reverse immigration. That you would support him because he is anti SNP just speaks volumes about you. Better the devil than the SNP, eh Bob?

• 8 years ago

This isn't a Muslim country so you are probably the Dhimmi - if all you have is abuse to spread about then maybe you should just try doing it elsewhere than this forum - you aren't welcome.

• 8 years ago

And the question................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.