Why do Black voters continue to be accused of voting for Obama just because he is black?

Whites have voted for whites for decades..and that is considered alright ..Isn't that a double standard?

Do people realize that president was elected by a cross cultural, cross gender and age populace?

BQ: How many of you dislike Pres. Obama just b/c he is black ..be honest if you dare?
Update: @ Biker Chick..are you really so dense with your numerous excuses that you forgot that there have been black candidates.. but b/c they are black, people like you only look to your own for leadership and then get all pissy and outraged when you are called on the carpet...and btw, I will take that as a compliment. I... show more @ Biker Chick..are you really so dense with your numerous excuses that you forgot that there have been black candidates.. but b/c they are black, people like you only look to your own for leadership and then get all pissy and outraged when you are called on the carpet...and btw, I will take that as a compliment. I gave you a Wiki source...easy reading for you..here is some history on black presidential candidates...smdh:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Ame...
Update 2: EDIT: For the record, we had lively b:b debates at work and in church on the worthiness of Obama to lead...so I do know blacks who did not vote for him...remember there were blacks who did not agree with MLK or Malcolm...there are many brainwashed blacks who believe that they need to follow white people no matter... show more EDIT: For the record, we had lively b:b debates at work and in church on the worthiness of Obama to lead...so I do know blacks who did not vote for him...remember there were blacks who did not agree with MLK or Malcolm...there are many brainwashed blacks who believe that they need to follow white people no matter what...the same kind who would have fought for the Confederacy. I have a black PhD minister who dislikes Obama...and encourages others not to vote for him...so it is a big lie that Blacks are this huge monolith that all think and vote alike.
Update 3: @Lee..don't know how you were getting that I was saying Dr. MLK was a conservative??? I see him as a peaceful revolutionary and Malcolm was drawing closer to King's beliefs during his last days.