Can't log onto facebook on phone or computer?

I can't log onto my facebook account on my cell phone or computer, but I can log onto my boyfriends account on the same computer. I don't know what's wrong?
Update: It won't let me reset a password either.
Update 2: I just discovered that it does the same thing even if I put a wrong password in.
Update 3: I click log in and then it just goes to a white page, but only when I log in with my account. Everyone elses works.. My phone was showing an error different than it is now I don't know what the first error message was but this one is (api.facebook.com [java.net.UnkonownHostException]) which I just think is my... show more I click log in and then it just goes to a white page, but only when I log in with my account. Everyone elses works.. My phone was showing an error different than it is now I don't know what the first error message was but this one is (api.facebook.com [java.net.UnkonownHostException]) which I just think is my internet connection right now.
Update 4: Error message is "Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. ([1] An unknown error occurred)"