promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can't log onto facebook on phone or computer?

I can't log onto my facebook account on my cell phone or computer, but I can log onto my boyfriends account on the same computer. I don't know what's wrong?

Update:

It won't let me reset a password either.

Update 2:

I just discovered that it does the same thing even if I put a wrong password in.

Update 3:

I click log in and then it just goes to a white page, but only when I log in with my account. Everyone elses works.. My phone was showing an error different than it is now I don't know what the first error message was but this one is (api.facebook.com [java.net.UnkonownHostException]) which I just think is my internet connection right now.

Update 4:

Error message is "Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. ([1] An unknown error occurred)"

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

maybe you added security code to your fb profile

it means more security

:O

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

Not just you. I've been trying to get back on since yesterday evening! my husband can log on to his no problem but mine, no such luck. I have even tried to send myself a password request change.. and i haven't received anything in my inbox.. so it has to be facebook. wish they would get there stuff together. lol. missing my facebook.....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A lot of people are experiencing the same issue.

I am anyway.

is it taking you to this page?:

https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1

I've been at it for hours, still no luck. I guess it's fb.

EDIT: IT IS WORKING NOWWWWWWWW ! :)

• 8 years ago

I think somebody hacked your profile.. try the option "forgot password" and follow the instructions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Karen
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Try to get into forgot password option and then try back to login.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you didnt get hacked dont worry :) im having the same problem its says LOGIN ATTEMPT FAILURE...ı think theyre down even though some people can still log in...weill just have to wait :)

• 8 years ago

What error or massege is your computer showing?

• 8 years ago

someone probably hacked your page....try the forgot password thing...it might be able to help

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.