Can't log onto facebook on phone or computer?

I can't log onto my facebook account on my cell phone or computer, but I can log onto my boyfriends account on the same computer. I don't know what's wrong?

It won't let me reset a password either.

I just discovered that it does the same thing even if I put a wrong password in.

I click log in and then it just goes to a white page, but only when I log in with my account. Everyone elses works.. My phone was showing an error different than it is now I don't know what the first error message was but this one is (api.facebook.com [java.net.UnkonownHostException]) which I just think is my internet connection right now.

Error message is "Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. ([1] An unknown error occurred)"

maybe you added security code to your fb profile

it means more security

:O

Not just you. I've been trying to get back on since yesterday evening! my husband can log on to his no problem but mine, no such luck. I have even tried to send myself a password request change.. and i haven't received anything in my inbox.. so it has to be facebook. wish they would get there stuff together. lol. missing my facebook.....

A lot of people are experiencing the same issue.

I am anyway.

is it taking you to this page?:

https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1

I've been at it for hours, still no luck. I guess it's fb.

EDIT: IT IS WORKING NOWWWWWWWW ! :)

I think somebody hacked your profile.. try the option "forgot password" and follow the instructions.

• Karen

Try to get into forgot password option and then try back to login.

you didnt get hacked dont worry :) im having the same problem its says LOGIN ATTEMPT FAILURE...ı think theyre down even though some people can still log in...weill just have to wait :)

What error or massege is your computer showing?

someone probably hacked your page....try the forgot password thing...it might be able to help