Bullying problem in gym???.....?

So during gym class a guy always bullies my friend. Today I got extremely angry at him, so I turned to him, called out his name, and flipped him off. But because I did this, he stopped bullying my friend and started bullying me. He follows me around and asks If I am "ok" (in a mocking tone), makes extremely annoying sounds, and tries to make me look stupid. I am 14 and a girl.

Favorite Answer

This is unacceptable. It's also a psychological disorder. My view is that the bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family. There could be a variety of reasons. I would suggest bringing this up with the school counselor and principal. He is also bullying you, and male-female bullying is often considered sexual harassment or gender discrimination. He seems to fit the profile of a future wife beater or child abuser when he is an adult.

Just know that what goes around comes around. When I was in HS there was a school bully who was a state champion wrestler as a junior. He often treated other teammates horribly in football and wrestling. He was terrible. His personality and appearance reminded me a lot of the bully in the classic film "Karate Kid."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=fvwrel

The guy was also a classic example of blatant racism - white supremacy. But in football practice his senior year a guy tackled him his knee tore out badly. So the white supremacist had his knee torn out by a Cherokee Indian - a half breed. The school bully was severely injured and crying on the football field in pain. They had to cart him off. After all that time he finally got a taste of his own medicine. Later on in wrestling his injury slowed him down, and he lost in the state wrestling tournament early. The injury pretty much prevented him from playing in college. He was forced into early retirement by his late teens.

So the guy will have the tables turned on him at some point if he keeps this up. The best fighters in the world are in Mixed Martial Arts (UFC), and none of them are undefeated for long. Former college wrestling champions, former NFL players, karate black belt experts, ex-Marines, etc. generally are not invincible. They usually wind up losing at some point. Most young teens who try to bully others are unaware of the unrealistic venture of being the "undefeated" bully. It just doesn't last.

See a case study - Brock Lesnar. For awhile he seemed invincible as a former NCAA collegiate heavyweight champion who knocked out a few heavyweights in UFC. Then he was annihilated by Cain Velasquez. Cain in turn was knocked out by Dos Santos who isn't undefeated either. It's a brutal cycle.

Let that bully know if Brock Lesnar couldn't stay undefeated then he shouldn't expect to either. MMA is harsh - sooner or later every fighter takes the fall.

Here's Lesnar training - seemingly invincible after winning a few UFC fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Evyox0Rsu8

Youtube thumbnail

Here's Lesnar losing his championship title.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20020540-103...

Karate black belts aren't invincible either - see the case of Machida a black belt in both judo and karate. Meanwhile, Jones was injured badly in a recent fight and will likely lose next despite his championship status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI74l6Su3p0

Youtube thumbnail

• Froll

When he's following you around, wait until you're near a teacher, then turn around and yell really loud, "Quit trying to touch me!!! I told you I'm not interested!! Keep your hands off of me!!"

Turn around, tell him to f*ck off. And if he doesn't, simply kick his @$$ and he'll leave you alone.