FIFA 13 ultimate team problems?

Hello , just purchased FIFA 13 thismorning and have had nothing but problems , trying to play ultimate team at first I got an error saying : " we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 ultimate team. You will be returned to the main menu. " after this I looked online and it says the servers are online at 12:01 on the EU so I waited untill 12:15 and managed to start ultimate team but only managed to play 2 games and it has reset me to step 1 of creating a name for your team , it had done this around 5 times , and now when trying to start ultimate team I get the same beginning error message , is anyone else having this problem as it is beginning to frustrate me ?

Favorite Answer

It's just the servers I had the same problem just wait a few hours at it will work if not it might take about a day or so

I been having problems with my FIFA 13 with FUT as well... I get an error message saying i can't be connected to the FIFA Ultimate Team. Returning to the FIFA main menu... All my online games show up as me disconnecting from the match even though i play multiple matches the whole way through... As a result if that happens on any FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) matches, Which it happened once not due to my connection but something with my opponent, you will earn less coins in future FUT matches as a penalty. Guessing its their way of penalizing those a$$holes who quit or pull the plug when they're losing. Not that it matters in my case since i can no longer enter the FUT tab on the video game. I called the EA customer support they couldn't figure out my problem so i was given a case number and my issue was sent to i assume a more qualified specialist with the game. I was told it would take 5-10 business days to get feedback. I know this don't help your issue just letting you know your not the only one suffering annoying problems wit the game