FIFA 13 ultimate team problems?

Hello , just purchased FIFA 13 thismorning and have had nothing but problems , trying to play ultimate team at first I got an error saying : " we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 ultimate team. You will be returned to the main menu. " after this I looked online and it says the... show more Hello , just purchased FIFA 13 thismorning and have had nothing but problems , trying to play ultimate team at first I got an error saying : " we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 ultimate team. You will be returned to the main menu. " after this I looked online and it says the servers are online at 12:01 on the EU so I waited untill 12:15 and managed to start ultimate team but only managed to play 2 games and it has reset me to step 1 of creating a name for your team , it had done this around 5 times , and now when trying to start ultimate team I get the same beginning error message , is anyone else having this problem as it is beginning to frustrate me ?
2 answers 2