Not a John Terry fan, but?

seems like the mighty FA are above the law of the land.

Maybe we should send our hardened criminals to them, then they may actually get what they deserve.

Update:

definately not a Terry fan Terry, but just hate FA when they think they are so almighty and powerful and egotistical.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

come on they will punish any player in England except for Man u player. trust me.

• 8 years ago

He actually admitted mouthing those words to the Fa ... he didn't in the other case... they were both based on different arguments once he admitted mouthing those words it didn't matter whether or not of he was repeating what Anton said... you obviously haven't read the facts and must be a Terry fan else why would you defend him

Edit okay mate but the FA had to do something because you can read his lips a mile away you imagine the uproar from the likes of Suarez if they hadn't

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Real racism is from the supporters not players when things are said in the heat of the moment on the pitch ,even amongst players in the same team...

What supporters say and chant is meant...that is what needs to be re-addressed.

That is what the FA need to sort out .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I find it difficult to accept that the FA found him guilty after the Court found him not guilty of the charge.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Or, instead of a £200,000 fine and a four match ban - which pretty much says, "Guilty" in my book - How about a £2000 fine & a four hundred match ban - which pretty much removes that racism from the game.

• MELONS
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

yes it does look a reverse role may be it was cheaper in the long run?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They duzn't make any senze innit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.