Why does my house set on fire on minecraft?

For some reason whenever we leave the houses weve built they are always in fire when we come back for no reason any help please

It could be lava, griefers or lightning. If you put a fireplace in, that can spread.

On my server, I can protect your buildings so the fire does not spread. I am also giving out free trials of the meber rank at the moment so why don't you take a look?

Source(s): http://rhmc.servegame.com (connect to rhmc.servegame.com in minecraft)

If you are a beginner or have done some woodworking you will find these plans easy-to-follow as the instructions are very clearly written https://tr.im/QKZXI

The woodworking plans are straightforward so they are not complicated at all. Even if you are a total newcomer to woodworking you will simply be able to master all the techniques that are needed and the woodworking skills very quickly by following the concise and clear instructions.

Another thing which is so great about these woodworking plans is that there have been some videos included and there are some to guide you in how to build benches home furniture dog houses bird feeders sheds and much much more.

If you have a fire place, then I would not be surprised if that was the reason, it might be that lava is quite nearby under your house, or maybe lightning is hitting your house

Source(s): My Brain?!

Have you checked underneath for lava? Or do you have a fireplace in there that isn't properly built? Then again, maybe you are just REALLY unlucky with lightning strikes....

You might have wool near your house and when lightning hits it it burns the wool then the wood

Do you have any fire near wood/wool? they can catch on fire if there is Lava or fire near them.

1 word: greifers

Source(s): sneaky little buggers did it to me whenever i left my house!!

Is it on a MP server?