Guys: How do you feel about girls who swear?

Ghetto.

As I have said before.

It's like garlic. A little adds flavor to a meal, a lot ruins it.

What do I mean. A little swearing can be endearing or even cute. When a girl is upset and she goes "oh sh**" I actually find it sweet. It is a sign that she is human, that she has emotions. If she is free enough to swear every now and then, it makes me feel it is not the end of the world if I let an F-bomb fly when I am really pissed.

However if every other word out of her mouth is F-this, and F-that. Well I can't bring that girl home to mom. I can't bring that girl to the company christmas party. It makes her sound like she has horrible upbringing.

So a little is fine, a lot is horrible.

• I hate when a girl swears just to swear but if a girl curses when genuinely upset or surprised, I can stand that.

What does it matter? It might mean I can tell her raunchy jokes.

Swearing is a tool used to express strong emotion. If swearing is used continuously, it loses its impact. That's why I save the word f*ck for when I'm really angry.

Source(s): Old hippie

Depends on the context and the situation everyone can swear in certain situations although I don't like it all the time though I feel sometimes its ok in the right context

• PP

I thinks its trashy.

I dont really swear, but when I do, people know I'm serious about what I'm saying. A lot of people say 'f*ck you' jokingly and out of context, or people dont take them very serious. I've said it once to someone, and boy, he knew I meant buisness lol

Hi,everyone has the potential to slip up and blurt one out when they're really angry,but when girls continually do it ,it's like other people before me have said "it's unattractive" and can be an turn-off.

Normal...?

I don't know a single girl who doesn't swear.

• erma

do not permit those men convey you down. in case you celebrate with it and helps you interior the direction of the day, choose for it. Cursing consistently despite if is a sprint demanding. yet once you have an excellent humorousness, cursing can truly provide it that extra effective kick. you already know, " scentence enhancers". in short, while used properly, i discover an immensely relaxing while used properly.

they lack class and are to manly in my opinion. I dont like it, also people who swear are seen as dumb and uneducated