How Do You Delete A Kik Account?

I've made a Kik account and decided that I no longer want it. How do I delete it? I've tried de-activating it , but when I create a new account and send a message to the account I'm trying to delete, it still receives messages. How do I delete it so that it's gone forever? (Delete it, meaning no one would be able to find me unless someone else takes my username)

I don't think there is a way to permanently delete it, but you could try this so it doesn't bother you anymore.

1. First of all, block your own account if possible. Search for your username on kik, and then go to the settings, and then block yourself with the gear in the corner.

2. Then, go to Your Account and select the Your Account button and Click Reset Kik Messenger. It deletes all conversation data and logs you out.

3. Finally, delete the app off of your phone.

Hope this works as an alternative.

I found this the easiest: Go to the email confirmation and click on the button that says you did not sign up on the email list and it will say your account is deactivated. I hit the button to see what happens because I didn't want mine anymore and It just so happens it worked.