Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll for woman about men underwear?

Which of the following types of men's underwear do you like most

1 boxers - nice and baggy with nothing showing.

2 tighty whities - simple not to flashy but gives an idea what he's working with

3 thong style - flashy and draws the eyes to his package.

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

It's even between 1 and 2. Thongs on a man are just silly. Actually,

to me thongs are just silly period

• Erika

I shout "Freedom" like Wallace in Braveheart everyday when I take my bra off after work. If I would i would go all over the place braless; they're a suffering. Frankly, I feel the American public has a hold up with breasts. I suppose women must be allowed to head shirtless in the event that they need to. An excessive amount of sexualizing a body section(s) which have the primary reason of feeding infants. Perhaps if folks failed to get all hung up on them as sex objects, extra females would breastfeed and for longer, and we'd have happier toddlers and better people usually. Plus I would play with the skins in basketball, despite the fact that it maybe a tad painful.

boxers..no matter how long they've been on (like all day etc) they still look ok. . . briefts, tighty whiteie..nothin is more of a turn off than a guy standing there in briefs with the crotch sagging! gross !

• jilly

BOXERS!!!!!!! Tighty whiteys are silly and thongs on a man are a huuuuuuuge no no

What was up with those descriptions...

From my experience most of em like undies and boxer briefs

boxers but i prefer number 2 it looks HOT!

• ?

boxers haha

• 3 is best

• mintyf

I like commando. But thats just me =p