Why are you voting for Mitt Romney?

Are you rich?

Or do you just hate Obama because you've been brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch, who, incidentally, pals around with the Koch brothers--the oil billionaires quietly donating $200 million to Republicans and their campaigns in exchange for billions in tax-breaks, subsidies, and deregulation...?

Favorite Answer

Mitt has no real plan honestly he doesn't so why vote for some one when you have no Idea what direction he will take the country its all about beating Obama, its sad when you know one man is better than the other but you would vote for the worst of the two because the better candidate is black

I have two factor of views, I suppose if 0bama is re-elected, this might be a good lesson to be learned for the younger individuals, The young middle classification to-day would not understand what its like standing in soup traces, it's going to take years for the core classification to get a-head, the one hope that they are going to have left is the hope that their youngsters can have a just right Job and might be get someplace on this existence, i will assure you one factor, If this nation gos in another melancholy, it will make the 1929 pleasant depression appear like a Christmas social gathering, If men and women are having rough times now, just provide it 2 or three extra years, Most tuition kids are residing with their moms and dads, what is going to they do if their mom and dad do not have a Roof over their heads or fighting to preserve a roof over their heads, i am sure back in 1920 most core type humans proposal a excellent despair might certainly not occur, so I believe it might be a good lesson for half of the folks on this country, i am voting for Romney for the intent he is a businessman that has expertise creating real jobs, Some liberal will say, Romney by no means said How he is going to get the jobs, good He actually did, however now not in element yet, Now on the other hand, 0bama is telling us how he plans on getting all people back to work, the only concern i've with that's he lied to us involved in nearly 4 years, so it particularly does not subject at this point what he says if you happen to cannot believe what he says, I think 0bama would make a just right comic, he is funny, Then you will have the liberal announcing appear what bush did, well so What, Romney will not be Bush, Do you don't forget what invoice clinton mentioned about 0bamas plans for this country, He mentioned it will work provided that we've got a strong middle type, Most of we shouldn't have a powerful core classification, How can we have a robust core category that is now Divided, there is one thing worse then a liar, A Thief, 0bama took our cash and despatched it overseas.

I am not voting for Romney.

I hate that silly ever present grin he always has. He's like the uncool guy in college who no one can shake. He thinks he's ,but everyone thinks he's a loon and would just get lost. The thing is, his dad has money so he always buys the beer. Of course n Romney's case it wouldn't he beer since he can't drink cola, coffee or beer.

He seems shallow. The POTUS is WAY above his depth and intellect

question; why is it whenever Repubs mention what their party did for Blacks they have to go all the way back to the mid 1800s? further, Lincoln was not so benevolent as he was pragmatic. He did not think Blacks were equal to whites! Just read his writings!

Besides whatever good that exsisted in a 1800's Repub party has dissipated from the one of 2day, namely, Cantor, Boenhner and tea baggies!

Quietly they don't even like Romney!

Mornin CW. I'm not votin for either, and my little voice and hash marks won't matter much anyway. We are in deep doo no matter what happens.

I wonder if a write in vote for Kim Kardashian would at least get her off the tabloids?

No I'm not rich at all, but ones wealth need not always be defined by dollars.

Wow, you need to watch something other than CNN, MSNBC. May learn what Romney, Repiblicans REALLY stand for. Since it WAS a Republican that ended slavery. A Democrat that reenacted it via welfare. The values have not changed. So who wants a better country? Equality? Financial freedom? Who has racked up $6 trillion in <4 years? Don't blame Bush....Solyndra, GM, Chrysler, yada yada was AFTER he left office. Iraq war ended......debt STILL mounts. $9 BILLION a month INTEREST to China, yet we still give $$ to Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Libya while they harbour terrorists, allow them to kill Americans. You vote who for who you want, and if you win, God help us ALL

I have been a Registered Republican since 1961; I vote for the person I think is best qualified for the position. Since I registered to vote I have voted fro four Democrats who became our President - - - - I will Again vote Democrat in November.

There is no way I could vote for Romney and Ryan. We need to move America ahead - not back. Our nation has far too many problems and fixing them should not be on the back of those who have been hurt the most in the mess Bush took our nation into and the current Republican Congress has worked to see we continue in it.

• nyasia

I know I am not voting for that loser. People claim that Romney will save America when they are up for a rude awakening when they realize he is just another Bush. It isn't about his republican status that makes him another bush for the record. It is so funny how republicans re-electedt bush and he continued to destroy America.

Can't wait to see these lame answers from his 'Go-Fer' (GOPer) sheep.

But to answer the question, ... I'm NOT! I 'd just as soon shoot myself in the foot first, which I'd never do, but anyway, hope you get the point.

• shauna

I want my country back and by the way I am not rich I am on disability. ROMNEY 2012 Save America.

Because he isn't a Marxist