Who likes Cliff Richard?

Did you know he's 72 soon and I saw pictures of him in the newspaper the other day still looking rather youthful.

There are some people younger than him who look more aged than him. Not being cruel or anything.

Which was your favourite song by Cliff? I wonder why he didnt ever get married.

Update:

Come on someone like the man. I know a lot of people who still like him. I wasnt so keen on him either but my mum used to like him in his youth though. I like some of his songs dont laugh the song We dont talk anymore , wired for sound,my kind of life etc even devil Woman.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I really like Cliff Richard - his personality and his music! I don´t care what he looks like, but he does look fantastic!!

• 7 years ago

My friend and I used to visit the 2 '1's Cafe in the late 50's and my friend went out with him for a while, but he dumped her on the orders of his manager. I have never liked him, but won't name names or reasons on here. As someone has already said, make up and stage lighting, plus pots of money can do wonders!!

• 7 years ago

Mixed doubles, anyone? I'm not a Cliff fan, but I like Wired For Sound.

• 7 years ago

He is gay and without the TV make up plastered on he does not look so fit. Still looking good for his age mind. I was never a fan of his songs tbh.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hate his guts.

Although I secretly liked the song "Saviours Day" for a while, how embarrassing.

His videos should be banned, they are video nasties.

• 7 years ago

the Blue Rinse brigade

• 7 years ago

I wish he would jump off of one,,,,,

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not me, that's for sure. can't stand him!

Source(s): It's me!
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.