Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Which sign is a TERRIBLE liar?

Which sign is a good liar? I am a good liar, Aquarius, but hardly ever lie.

Gem and Libra are not good liars (they lie on evidence) whereas Gemini gets nervous. Cancer acts all tense, like they start yawning etc. Scorpios hardly lie, when they do you see it from their facial expression.

I've never experienced those signs. I know Leos are not good at lying too. I think Aries can lie, but since they are as blunt as Aquarius they can try. Sagittarius always tells the truth.

Thanks Astro :)

I know when Gemini lies.

@Call, I helped my Libra ex once, because he lost our train tickets. :/ adventurous.

we got a free ride home :) on the train. I paid for half trip :) I know it's wrong, but didn't have enough money with me, and he lost the tickets.

Favorite Answer

I think Sagittarius and possibly Aries,they are too open and honest and they tell it like it is,they just cant lie especially Sagittarius,that truth seeker :)

Source(s): Leo
  • I'm a Sagittarius, and I hardly ever lie (I just feel weird lying I guess,) but when I have in the past, I always would start cracking up mid-lie. I also know that other Sagittarius friends that I have really can't lie all that well either....it just really isn't in our nature to do so. The truth always seems to come out somehow.

My boyfriend is a Libra and he can't lie for sh*t. I always know when he is lying, because he kind of starts twitching or moving around quickly/awkwardly. He's a dead giveaway.

So, I would say Sagittarius and Libra. For sure.

Source(s): Life Experience.
  • Joanna

In my opinion -

Geminis are great liars. They can manipulate at lightning speed and come up with a story.

Scorpios hardly lie, yes, but when they do, they are experts. Poker face. Especially when it's a privacy issue.

Cancers can lie well depending on the receptivity of the person involved. I can catch a Cancer lying pretty easily.

Sagittariuses, and Sag Mercury people, are terrible liars.

Source(s): Scorpio

I'm a sag, and I try not to lie as much as possible, but when I do I can get away with it easily because I can control my emotions very well, and no one ever suspects. But, then again capricorn is my dominant.

Cancers and Geminis are bad liars

Pisces are quite good liars

I'm not the best liar. I guess it kind of depends on what I'm lying about...but really, I prefer to tell the truth. I think Geminis have a bad rep as being fake and sneaky. All signs can lie.

• I think Libra is a good Lier Thats why people believe In whatever they fake and Lie about.

I suck at Lying....I always get caught ...I need help in that. lol

My Other Aquarius Pal is the Best at lying haha...She helps me out everytime!

From what I've experienced; Leo, Scorpio, Aries

I know, pretty dumb answers, but all the ones I've met aren't good at lying or just can't lie.

Source(s): Aries
  • suzie

im one of the best liars anyone can find,,i admit it lol..its just untraceable.

and in fact i do lie around alot..but i feel really bad lying to my mother sumtimes,so i try to stay as much honest as possible to her.

and other best liars are aries for sure,they can really lie looking straight into ure eyes with firm conviction,u wont even know it...and also saggitarius perhaps :)

Source(s): aqu

I am a Virgo female and I will rarely lie, but, I'm married to a Virgo male who lies to ME every time his mouth opens. He isn't that good at it. Instantly I know he's lying to me, but he will deny everything, admit nothing and demand proof. Sooner or later the "proof" falls into my lap, and I tell him about it and he still will DENY it ALL! My answer is VIRGO males.....

Source(s): myself
  • epic.

i know some tauruses that aren't exactly good liars. I see right through their deceit.

and i disagree with you. Geminis are pretty good liars, being an air sign and all and having a way with words.

Pisces

capricorn males don't lie , cap females kinda do ..

Geminis lie

Libras never lie