Any help with wifi connection please?

Used my laptop 2 days ago with WiFi no problem. Start my laptop up today and it will connect to the network but won't allow me to go on the internet. I followed windows prompts and I also turned the WiFi off on my laptop and the router. The router has also been reset. Even when I connect the cable from the... show more Used my laptop 2 days ago with WiFi no problem. Start my laptop up today and it will connect to the network but won't allow me to go on the internet. I followed windows prompts and I also turned the WiFi off on my laptop and the router. The router has also been reset. Even when I connect the cable from the router to my laptop I can't surf the web. This has stumped me! Any suggestions on how to sort this?
Update: **EDIT UPDATE

Turns out it was the Kapersky Internet Protection I downloaded the other day stopping it, so by disabling it it allows me to use the internet! Some tweaking needed there I think, at least my laptop was safe anyway haha