Does any one know if there is any Greek speaking/teaching Schools in Stoke-on-Trent,?

Or a Place where there are Greek speaking people in Stoke-on-Trent, My Husband and I are English and moved to Crete, Greece when our Daughter was a Baby, She is now 11 and we have moved back to the UK but she misses home and longs to meet other Greek speaking or Cretan speaking Children, I would love the her to... show more Or a Place where there are Greek speaking people in Stoke-on-Trent, My Husband and I are English and moved to Crete, Greece when our Daughter was a Baby, She is now 11 and we have moved back to the UK but she misses home and longs to meet other Greek speaking or Cretan speaking Children, I would love the her to keep speaking Greek, She has learned how to read and write in English and speak English but misses home, so we are looking for New little friends for her ( We live near Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent. Thank You
1 answer 1