Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why do Liberals claim Mitt Romney is a "Flip-Flopper"?

If you look at the GOP, you will see that out of all the candidates, Mitt Romney has always been the one with the most consistently conservative record.

Massachusetts was in despair by their liberal predecessors until Mitt Romney came along and brought his conservative policies to fiscally save Massachusetts.

Mitt Romney has a clear and honest record. His positions have always remained the same throughout all the years. FACT.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 7 years ago

I agree, he is a man of conviction and principle, and has never wavered once from core conservative value's, definitely some one you can trust!!!

As a young man he went off to fight the good fight in France, and was constantly under the threat of bombardment of stale French bread while being pursued by angry French villagers trying to enjoy their Sunday afternoon nap!!! he could have quite easily taken the easy route and gone to Vietnam, but this brave young fellow was made of much stronger stuff!......FACT!!!

• 4 years ago

Romney is the most constant, steadfast, and principled flesh presser that I've ever noticeable in my life. Until he loses in November, then i will say we should have on no account nominated a Liberal. Bear in mind McCain?

• The GOP doesn't care about anybodies moral issues. Abortion or gay marriage. They don't care about the economy. They are making money from the recession right now. They are the one percenters and they look down on us, all of us, like scum. They are just conning the cons out of their votes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I don't vote for generation outsources republican party but I want a rep to change with the will of the people. I don't want a father figure that knows best.

• 7 years ago

OMG HAHAHAHAHA "I will be to the left of Ted Kennedy in Gay marriage" -Mitt Romney

• 7 years ago

I wonder if people will notice you're a troll when they see how you spelled your name "Mr. Patriet."

• null
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

liberals say things

dont pay them any attn

• 7 years ago

Because he is.

• 7 years ago

I have no clue why they say that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.