Which Washing Machine is better?

I was using semi automatic whirlpool washing machine...! But now that old machine is not working. So, my friend is now suggesting to purchase fully automatic top load washing machine.. Just now i am confused which to buy. So pls. suggest me which is better to use and the budget should also be low within 20,000. Pls. guide me !

I am not bothered about brand ! what i need is FULLY AUTOMATIC MACHINE is better or SEMI AUTOMATIC MACHINE is better to use ?

Without doubt IFB

if u buy fully automatic , u should have regular water supply . u shold buy front loading type which would come around rs. 17000

if u are planning to buy semi automatic buy samsung which comes around rs. 9000

good luck

Ahhh Samsung. enable's in simple terms say that I used to have a Samsung and ours leaked everywhere. Then we were given a Whirlpool. And it really is astonishing. :) It has any such lot of settings and it cleans so properly! And it really is not any longer noisy!

we use IFB fully auto machine last from 7 year. no pro blame only vibration i s there. no maintains cost after sales services is very good toll free no give good response

fully automatic has some demerits..it consume a lot of water..and lot more eletricity..i am using lg semi automiatic and i am complete satisfied

speed queen....have to purchase from a high end appliance store

relax

vote for a best answer

automatic washing machine wil be better..

ifb

LG is best

Source(s): *****

samsung?