Do you think this roach will die back there?

Okay, so a cockroach appeared about 20 minutes ago nd he ran behind the desk. So I waited for him to come out. He came out, but I waited for him to get a bit away from the desk so I could spray and drown him in windex... and yes, that's how I kill cockroaches nd it does work if you get them good... show more Okay, so a cockroach appeared about 20 minutes ago nd he ran behind the desk. So I waited for him to come out. He came out, but I waited for him to get a bit away from the desk so I could spray and drown him in windex... and yes, that's how I kill cockroaches nd it does work if you get them good enough.

Well, I pretty much saturated him in windex, but he still slowly got away and went behind the desk and I can't spray it with all the wires and stuff.

Do you think he will die being that I sprayed him with windex?

PS; I'm disgusted and terrified of cockroaches, I know they are small and harmless, but they are disgusting & scare the crap outta me and scares me even more to try and step on it cause they run fast.
Update: I think I hear him moving around in the wires but i'm not sure.. .-.