Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

Whats your least favourite chocolate bar?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

wispa :) and least favourite bounty

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Favourite chocolate bar - Either Cadbury Whole Nut or Cadbury Fruit and Nut.

Least favourite chocolate bar - Toblerone as I don't like all the ingredients when they are mixed together but I like them all on their own.

• 7 years ago

My most favorite at the moment would be Toblerone bars. They are quite nice, and even better, the triangular package that they come in can be used as a name display on my desk. I get a strange buzz out of putting one of those triangular Toblerone wrappers on my desk, and calling myself Mr. Toblerone.

We get our thrills where we can I suppose...

My least favourite chocolate bar would be Aero bars... all those bubbles of air, what a convenient way to make a bigger chocolate bar using less chocolate...

• 7 years ago

Favourite: Butterfinger

Least favourite: After eight

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hello Skycat, i like Zero Bars..I assume they might be do not forget white chocolate..They are satisfactory,however leaves you with a sugar rush.. One Zero Bar is all i will devour for the day..Tremendous rich!!! Your buddy, poppy1

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Ghirardelli chocolate with the caramel filling is my favorite. Least favorite one I had was from the Ukraine, I have no idea what it was called but it didn't have a very good flavor.

• 7 years ago

Favorite: Milka (the brand) praline chocolate or their white chocolate. yum yum :)

Least favorite: Those weird Lindt combo chocolates, like orange and dark chocolate or jalapeno and dark chocolate. They taste terrible to me, I can't believe it's even marketable >_<

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Toblerone bars are yummy! Mars Bars are delicious, too. And Cadbury Dairy Milk bars. :)

• 7 years ago

Cadbury's Dairy Milk....it's the King of chocolate....although i love Snickers too!!

• 7 years ago

My favourite: Cadbury, mmm...

Least favourite: Galaxy

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Mars

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.