Advice on how to become a millionaire in life?

I am 22 years old and sick of living life with financial worries like most people in this world. Is there anyone or any millionaires out there that would be kind enough to give tips and advice on how to become wealthy and financially secure? i am studying a highly demanding course 3 days a week and working 2 other... show more I am 22 years old and sick of living life with financial worries like most people in this world. Is there anyone or any millionaires out there that would be kind enough to give tips and advice on how to become wealthy and financially secure? i am studying a highly demanding course 3 days a week and working 2 other days leaving me with one day off to study and revise. I work as a bartender/ waiter with a crap wage. I have been determined to save and not spend on rubbish which has helped me to put aside nearly £1,000. I know it's not much but i am over the moon to have saved at least a penny. It has made me realise that i can do it but would like some additional advice and information on how to increase this gradually in time or quick. If there is any key information and do's and donts you could pass on, that would be great. Thanks for your time. :)
4 answers 4