Girls - have you ever been so desperate to pee...?

that you peed yourself? So basically I was on a train I really had to pee. Every now and then I had to squeeze my thighs together to take the edge off the urge to pee. Another ten minutes and I wasn't so much squeezing my thighs to take the edge off, but literally to stop myself from peeing. I was really... show more that you peed yourself?
So basically I was on a train I really had to pee. Every now and then I had to squeeze my thighs together to take the edge off the urge to pee.
Another ten minutes and I wasn't so much squeezing my thighs to take the edge off, but literally to stop myself from peeing. I was really very desperate.
Another ten minutes and I had given up dignity and was completely doing the pee dance to try and hold it in. My legs were crossed and I as rocking from side to side. Every time we went over a bump in the track I had to hold the pee in with my hand.
A woman noticed and said 'hey, do you have to pee?' I told her 'yes' and she said she needed to go too. So at least I wasn't alone completely.
Another ten minutes past and I had to undo my jeans to take the pressure off my bladder. I kept a constant hand on my crotch to hold in my pee and was crossing my legs. The bumps made it even harder.
Like five minutes later and I was almost in tears. I had to pee SO badly. I was completely relying on the pee dance to hold my pee in. I stood up to ease the pressure which helped slightly, and I was able to pace by my seat which helped a little.
Another 5 minutes past and we were so close to the platform but I was just dying to pee. I was really tightly holding my pee in with my hand. We went over a bump and a spurt of pee came out. I managed to stop the flow and it actually took the edge off my urge to pee. So when the urge built back up I let out a squirt again.I did this four times until on the fourth time it was a lot harder to stop the flow and I knew if i did it again I wouldn't be able to stop.
When we got to the platform I went to join the queue for the bathroom.
The urge to pee was just so strong I knew I couldn't wait the whole queue. But the lady who I had spoken to in the carriage let me go in front of her (I was more than half way to the front of the queue now).
After another 5 minutes of waiting I accidentally I let a violent squirt and this time I could barely stop myself peeing. I crossed my legs and tightly squeeze the pee in with both hands. But it hardly worked.
My crotch throbbed so much from the desperate urge to pee and on every throb a small bit of pee leaked out. The throbs were so constant I pretty much was peeing myself but only a tiny bit at a time.
The spurts came more frequently, until when I was at the front of the queue you could actually see a small wet patch.
FINALLY the toilet was free and I half shuffled half ran. But it was pretty much too late, I was, in effect, peeing my pants. Because my jeans were undone already I was able to get them off just in time, but not my pants. I had to go in a squatting position to avoid getting my jeans wet but there was no chance for my pants.
I was desperately trying to hold it in until I could take my pants off sit on the toilet but it was no good - I peed solidly and violently on the floor and then in the toilet when I managed to regain some control.
Luckily in my overnight back I had clean pants, and my jumper covered the wet patch of my jeans. I mopped the floor with loo roll.
When I came out I got a round of applause!:D

So, does anyone have any similar stories to make me feel better?:D