What is the best screen recorder to record minecraft without the game lagging as much?

Hi i have got hypercam 2 to record with but the sound seems to be out even though i have tweaked all the settings,and the quality of the recording isnt that good even though i have HD screen and graphics card, 4gb ram too, i see videos on youtube of minecraft on pc and they seem better quality than mine does so would you be able to put a link in the answer please,i would be very greatful thanks in advance :)

http://www.fraps.com/ Fraps will work fine

First things first, be certain you are making use of a just right computer that is in a position of enjoying computer video games. Make sure you're utilizing a wired internet connection. Another factor is I endorse you set the game settings on the bottom to save, memory utilization and cpu. Also make sure nothing else is running, i.E anti-virus application, anything not fundamental in the challenge bar. I advocate making use of Camstudio, it's easy, free and it really works, I do not guarantee that this may discontinue lagging it's you computer systems specs that quite subject.