How do i keep an aries man interested?

I'm a scorpio, and have been in a friends with benefits type relationship with an aries man, but now we live in different countries.

How do i keep him interested?

Hiya. Aries men are typically withdrawn in to themselves. That does not however mean something is wrong, it's just they can be extremely deep thinkers and trying to get a conversation with them is like pulling teeth. I used to be married to an Aries man, he was the outdoors type, always hillwalking whenever he got the chance, I did go with him often and it was in those moments that I found we would have great conversations. The conversaions were great, not just about hillwalking but loads of other stuff. At home it definitely was different atmosphere. He was a hard worker and often did 'doublers' and he would phone me to take him sandwiches and other stuff to eat which was meant to keep him going during his second shift. So I guess where you are concerned, being in different countries now it's not going to be easy. However, to keep him interested in you I would suggest that you talk about what his interests are, even at a distance it's not impossible. Aries men need to feel that their partners are listening and showing an interest in whatever their hobbies or interests are. Ask him questions, show an interest and I'm ceretain you will find a difference. Now obviously that won't happen overnight, the trick where you are concerned is to be patient. That's the best advice I can give you. Hope it helps. God bless and hang in there.

what if yours aries man is really famous? i dont need to ask him how his work is?it s going amazing according to every paper and on line blah de blah

• The same way you keep ANY man interested.

Need i say more....