DMT chemical, aka 'The Spirit Molecule', Dimethyltryptamine is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter. This chemical in the brain is released in massive amounts during birth, death, meditation, hallucinations and dreams. Some consider it the spirit / other's might consider it a form of drug. Merely a hallucinogen? However, it provokes the question: is DMT like a door to an alternate reality? It's has shocking results and matching patterns between thousands of different people.
Some are great and helpful, however be careful, not all are good. Most strongest encounters have been via NDE.
Near death experiences (NDE) have been reported all over the world, by religious and non-religious, adult and children, even criminals, etc. A pattern is found in most of them, explaining what they thought is an afterlife, etc.
* Most people are dramatically changed by NDE, turning their life around, even going religious, etc.
* People born blind say they can see during a NDE, giving some detailed descriptions of objects they have never seen before in their life.
* Most find themselves floating above their body looking down. People have confirmed later what their surrounding looks like, items, objects and people there without even being consisous at that time.
* Most see family members who support them or something to guide them.
* Depending on the direction they go everybody they see there is made of bright light (positive) or dark shadow gloom (negative).
* Hallucinations are introduced, some relive past memories or different places. Where either they where the most happy (positive) or completely regret (negative).
* Many say they have seem God or Angels.
* Some have see they have fallen down and down and almost entered hell where they see shadows.
* People having NDEs are absolutely certain it's real to them.
* Groups of people can share the same NDE experience.
* Lots suggest they are going through a tunnel of light.
* Time did not make any sense in a NDE. It does not seem to apply. It seemed irrelevant. Most say space and time are illusions that hold us to the physical realm.
A lot have said...
It is your mind which creates hell. Hell is a level of consciousness which can be experienced in or out of the body. You judge and cast yourself into hell - there's no way to lie to yourself, only to ask for forgiveness and believe in it to let yourself move on.
Becoming stuck in a limbo. Hell is a spiritual condition we create by being away from God until we choose to return to God.
Hell refers to levels of negative thought-forms that reside in close proximity to the Earth realm. It is where we go to work out, or remain within, our hang-ups, addictions, fears, guilt, angers, rage, regrets, self-pity, arrogance, or whatever else blocks us from the power of our own light. We stay in hell (and there are many divisions to this vibratory level) for however long best serves our development. There is no condemnation here, only the outworking of our own misjudgments, mistakes, misalignments, and misappropriations - what some people call "sin".
Some believe in a spirital realm inbetween death and heaven... various spirits act in different ways there. Some are full of rage and anger, red eyed demons, hooded figures, possessors, tricksters/prankster (some just harmless kids), lost souls, guardian angels, visiting friendly and some with meaning and purpose which can give visions, etc.
Wheither you believe in all of that is up to you, but do step carefully as it seems quite real to the person experiencing it.