When I meditate I feel energy?

Hi, I've been meditating for around a month now and I feel like I have energy an it travels/pulses through my body and I am now having dreams of I'm siting in a cold frozen wasteland chatting to a man but I can't understand recently I tried talking to him an he stabbed his arm directly through my body... show more Hi, I've been meditating for around a month now and I feel like I have energy an it travels/pulses through my body and I am now having dreams of I'm siting in a cold frozen wasteland chatting to a man but I can't understand recently I tried talking to him an he stabbed his arm directly through my body and it felt like nothing but blood came from my mouth and chest and I was very shocked .. When I woke up I was very cold and when I meditate sometimes I see him and feel  excruciating pain in my chest and when I see him my eyes tear up. And when I meditate for a while I feel like I'm getting charged with energy I feel it through our my body and I can control it I also get a tingling sensation and sometimes my hands feel out of control. I also sometimes Go outside and look in the sky and feel like I'm watching something and I sit there for around 20-30 minutes. I sometimes see a bluish pink figure when meditating and it makes my eyes water . Does anyone have answers? Sorry for bad  grammar rightnow my body feels uncontrolable. I also feel power coursing through me
2 answers 2