My "best friend" texts my boyfriend a lot? ?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 6months and it's going pretty well. My best friend started dating my boyfriend's best friend, until they broke up. After they broke up I feel like she has been talking to my boyfriend so much more. I know they constantly fb and text each other. It didn't really bother me until the other night my best friend was sleeping over. She was texting someone, I asked who and she pulled her phone away. I saw she was texting my boyfriend but pretended like I didn't see. She simply told me it was her mom.

Should I confront my friend?

Also I asked my boyfriend if he had talked to her that day, and he said "in terms of" like da faq? Is something going on here? Please I dot want to seem jealous I just don't know what to do and I am so confused.

Intimate relationships are the ones where we trust each other with our secrets. I know it hurts to realize, but they are bonding and developing an intimacy just by sharing a secret. There is only one person being wronged and deceived and that is you. To me, infidelity isn't sexual at all. It's establishing a new intimacy at the expense of the one already established. So they are betraying the trust you have in them if they lie about their contact. I'm sure they don't think it'd go over well with you. THAT is why they hide it. (And why they shouldn't do it)

Source(s): Life experience and contemplation. Lots of tears and some shady "friends"

I then suggest asking your boyfriend how he would feel if you were texting and on FB with his best friend all the time.

As for your "best friend", yeah, no she's not. She's being sneaky, she's lying and thus disrespecting your friendship. If you want to say something to her then tell her you already know what she's been doing, you don't appreciate it (I mean, it's just bad form.) and you'd like to know how she'd feel if you were texting her BF (if she had one) all the time.

Sometimes the only way to get people to understand their douchebaggery is to hold up a mirror to them. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Definitely confront them together, this seems fishy to me and honestly if they are doing something they shouldn't be you will see them both stutter. Also, it bothers me your best friend lied that she was texting your boyfriend when you clearly saw the text, that's a red flag right there.

Talk to both of them either together or separate and say something like "I don't care if you and my boyfriend/best friend talk; I think it's really awesome that my boyfriend and best friend get along so well. I don't care how often you talk either I just want you to be honest to me about it. You don't have to lie to me I just don't want to feel like this is something you guys do behind my back."

What you also have to consider is that she was with his best friend. And who knows her ex better than his best friend? They may be bonding or talking or have started their friendship because she turned to him to talk about his best friend.

get together with both of them and confront them together about it. That happened to me but he just became my ex and my bestfriend admitted they slept together. You cant really trust anyone

Who would do that to their bestfriend? That makes me sad :c

You send her to me. I'm the god of death