My "best friend" texts my boyfriend a lot? ?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 6months and it's going pretty well. My best friend started dating my boyfriend's best friend, until they broke up. After they broke up I feel like she has been talking to my boyfriend so much more. I know they constantly fb and text each other. It didn't really... show more So I've been with my boyfriend for 6months and it's going pretty well. My best friend started dating my boyfriend's best friend, until they broke up. After they broke up I feel like she has been talking to my boyfriend so much more. I know they constantly fb and text each other. It didn't really bother me until the other night my best friend was sleeping over. She was texting someone, I asked who and she pulled her phone away. I saw she was texting my boyfriend but pretended like I didn't see. She simply told me it was her mom.
Should I confront my friend?
Also I asked my boyfriend if he had talked to her that day, and he said "in terms of" like da faq? Is something going on here? Please I dot want to seem jealous I just don't know what to do and I am so confused.