Tell me THE REASON drew brees is the most overrated qb in the nfl?

And so help me god if someone comments "he passed for the most years ever! He's the best duh" well here's something for you. HE HAD NEARLY 50 more pass attempts than TOM BRADY who threw only 200 yards less than him!!!!!!!! If they attempted the same amount, Brady would have beaten him by quite a bit.

He had 50 more attempts because the Saints actually had a competent defense who could force teams into a 3 and out quicker, thus giving the Saints offense more time on the field per game, THUS the fact that he had more attempts in 2011 than Tom Brady.

It's really that simple.

In their careers, Brady is a single point above Brees in yards per attempt (7.5 to 7.4) and half a point in yards per catch (11.8 to 11.3). Brees is two full percentage points better than Brady in terms of completion, and two points behind Brady in terms of QB rating.

You have done nothing to convince me he's overrated.

Why not you just look at all of the records he has broken then tell me if he's good or not.

Week 12 of the 2009 season: Saints improve to 11–0. Drew Brees completed 18 of 23 passes for a season-high 371 yards, five touchdowns and his first-ever perfect passer rating of 158.3, and became the first to throw 5 TDs against a Bill Belichick-coached team. Tom Brady had two interceptions before he was pulled out of the game.

Also who cares if he threw fewer passes. Drew Brees had a better completion percentage, more completions, yards, touchdown passes and a better passer rating than Tom Brady.

EDIT: On your other post with the same question. How am I an idiot when I know how to use Google to find the Madden ratings for Drew Brees and Tom Brady? They're both a 98. In addition, Tom Brady only has one record as far as I can remember and that's total TD passes in a season.

Then when you gave the best answer to a Brady Fan you posted this:

Lol did ou see the guy that said that brees is rated the same as Brady on madden!? What an idiot. Brady has 20+ more records than breed does by the way!

You call me an idiot when you can't even spell right?

Ok so you wanna bring up pass attempts?

Well let's look at Brady's stats in 07 when he broke the record for most TD passes. He had 578 pass attempts. Manning who had the record previously only had 497. I think if Manning had as many pass attempts as Brady he would've had more than just 49 TDs. So who's record was more impressive? I say Manning because of the attempts- That is what you seem to go by. So if Brees' record is overrated because of his pass attempts then I guess Brady's is too because he had more than 50 pass attempts than Manning.

Umm...he broke records last year for passing yards, and his OWN record for completion percentage. All while leading the number 1 total offense, pass offense, and 6th ranked rush offense in the league. Since 2006 he has more passing yards, passing touchdowns, attempts, completions, and a better competion percentage than any other quarterbacks in the league. He has the best completion percentage among all quarterbacks in the HISTORY of the NFL with over 2,500 attempts, 65.9%. He has the highest post season completion percentage of all time and has thrown a touchdown in 43 straight games. He took a 3-13 team to the NFC Championship game the next year, and won a Super Bowl three years after that. He and the Saints have the 2nd or 3rd most wins in the entire NFL since 2006.

And you call him "overrated"? You obviously know very little about what you're talking about.

@mjk25

Did you even read what I wrote? Everything I said is 100% correct and true. He broke the NFL records for completion percentage a couple years ago, and then broke that record last year. Meaning, he holds the No.1 and No.2 spots for best completion percentage in a single regular season. What a moron you are, LOL. Can you even dress yourself? No wonder people hate Steelers' fans.

fantastically very similar to absolutely everyone else has mentioned, Drew brees is an wonderful QB, yet he remains in the back of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Manning could be having his perfect 12 months ever, much extra suited than 04 ( 40 9 landing season) and 06( great Bowl season), his final touch proportion is off the charts, his yards are fantastically solid, i think of he i s ranked 5th, and 2d in the league with 15 Touchdowns passes. Brady seems to be enjoying like his previous self, granted they only beat the titans fifty 9-0, yet thats yet another tale. Brees nevertheless is taken into consideration one of my favs, and that i could take him over absolutely everyone different than 18 and 12.

I think all you kids are giving all these modern QB's way too much credit for the prolific offenses these days. It has been a very calculated agenda by the NFL to further offensive production in the NFL to promote more points, which allegedly, promotes further fan interest. None of the QB's of today would be throwing for 5,000 yards 15 or 20 years ago and certainly not back in the 70's or 80's. Do you kids really think that the QB play today is because of how talented the QB's are? Hell no. It's kinda like how baseball looked the other way back in 98 and the home runs started flying out of the ball parks. The only difference is that the NFL has implemented a ton of rule changes instead of promoting PED's.

To say that he is overrated is ridiculous. Even if Brady is better than brees it doesn't make brees overrated. They as both top 3 qbs and have been elite quarterbacks for the past several years. I would take either on my team and don't think either is overrated

No-one can recognize that you had been therefore certain that last competition may gain you back all the amount of money but you are able to just do this with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/r8dr1 .  

Zcodes System will provide you with a activities betting technique system. With Zcodes System you can get some extra cash since you will have most of the activities betting methods that perform in just one Zcodes System.

1

Source(s): Sport Bet Predictions http://SportBettingSystem.teres.info/?FYUT

Because hes a better QB than your dad.