Theres no cute guys in my league?

I'm very unpopular. That's it. I'm shy and quiet but in class I talk to my neighbors, I'm not mute or anything. What I noticed is that there's no cute guys that I either plain don't like, or are datable due to my popularity. There's one guy I used to like, but he rejected me. I... show more I'm very unpopular. That's it. I'm shy and quiet but in class I talk to my neighbors, I'm not mute or anything.
What I noticed is that there's no cute guys that I either plain don't like, or are datable due to my popularity. There's one guy I used to like, but he rejected me.
I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but I'm not beautiful. I have a speech impediment on my "j" sounds. It's from my braces. When I get them off sometime in possibly early 2013, late December 2012, the lisp will be gone.
"Popular" people, would you date an unpopular person? At your school? Thanks. I'm going to be a sophomore.