Who makes the best car audio speakers/amps?

So I'm thinking about buying a new car (2013 Nissan Nismo 370Z) and the new years model has an option for a Bose speaker system in it. I was thinking about buying one of those but then I saw that last years model (which doesn't have a Bose speaker system option) is much much cheaper ($4000 to $6000... show more So I'm thinking about buying a new car (2013 Nissan Nismo 370Z) and the new years model has an option for a Bose speaker system in it. I was thinking about buying one of those but then I saw that last years model (which doesn't have a Bose speaker system option) is much much cheaper ($4000 to $6000 difference depending on the dealer). The new years model doesn't have many differences which makes it worth the extra money. The only differences I could find between the two models is the option for the speakers, red brake calipers, and some special Nismo floor mats.

1) So this brings me to my question of how much money would it cost to buy high end speakers and everything required produce at least Bose quality sound.
2) What's the cost to get everything professionally installed?
3) When you get an aftermarket speaker system, would all the wires/parts be completely hidden? Is it possible to get the amplifier(s) in/behind the car's dashboard? Where could the base be placed? Can you get a good quality base that doesn't take up space in your trunk?

Since I'd be saving thousands of dollars getting last years model, the budget would be completely open. In your explanation, pretend I know nothing about car audio (this isn't far from the truth).