Any Snuff/Shock videos similar to 3 guys 1 hammer and or 1 lunatic 1 ice pick?

I've been wondering if there were any videos that are like 3 guys 1 hammer and 1 lunatic 1 ice pick. Now, I don't mean gross videos like 2 girls 1 cup. I'm talking about murder on video. It doesn't have to be a real murder on video, it can be fake. All I want is something gruesome. Something that a... show more I've been wondering if there were any videos that are like 3 guys 1 hammer and 1 lunatic 1 ice pick. Now, I don't mean gross videos like 2 girls 1 cup. I'm talking about murder on video. It doesn't have to be a real murder on video, it can be fake. All I want is something gruesome. Something that a normal person would call 'sickening'. By the way, I don't want any answers like "That's gross!" or "Those things are sick, why would you wanna watch that kind of stuff?!" I've been very interested in the Snuff genre and I'm doing research on murders that have been video taped. So, your help would be appreciated.
1 answer 1