Is a small personal loan a good idea to help with moving out costs?

My sister and I have decided to move out due to having some recent issues with the parents. she is 25 and I am 18, both in full time work and trying to move into the perfect house that we've found (the last two we've applied too late, so we don't want to lose this one). We're just a bit short on... show more My sister and I have decided to move out due to having some recent issues with the parents. she is 25 and I am 18, both in full time work and trying to move into the perfect house that we've found (the last two we've applied too late, so we don't want to lose this one). We're just a bit short on cash for the first months rent/deposit/bills/furniture etc etc.
Is a small (£1800) loan from the bank a good or a really really bad idea? research says its better than credit cards and other options; just wanted some firsthand advice.