How to speak korean faster?

I'm learning Korean at the moment and I say I'm pretty good at writing, reading for how long I've been studying. The hard part is finding someone to practice with because I can say the words correctly(website that give pronuncation slow and fast), but I'm slow when it comes to speaking a sentence... show more I'm learning Korean at the moment and I say I'm pretty good at writing, reading for how long I've been studying. The hard part is finding someone to practice with because I can say the words correctly(website that give pronuncation slow and fast), but I'm slow when it comes to speaking a sentence compared to a song that's not a slow piano song(like the beat is average and no rap) i'm slow and my tongue turns into knots. So any advice on learning a new tongue? My main language is English and I live in South California and i'm considered accent free except when speaking too fast/excited. No valley girl accent here! When an accent does enter my speech people describe it as a slightly modified Australian accent. Help me get use to korean :D
3 answers 3