Are 5 AP classes in one year too many to handle?

It's my senior year, and I'm currently enrolled in these classes:

AP US Government

AP English Literature and Composition

AP Calculus AB

AP Physics C

AP Chemistry

I still have a period and a half of free period, so it's not like my schedule is packed. I had 3 APs last year and the only one that killed was US history. Should I maybe ask my counselor to drop one? If so, which should I drop? Thanks

If you want to drop one I'd say either AP Physics C or Ap Chemistry since they are both a type of science. Why not try to take them all just to see if you can then if it's too much then you can eventually drop one.

I took the last 3 last year: calculus, physics, and chemistry.

That was my senior year and let me just tell you it was A LIVING HELL.

Those classes plus the regular others and track..I literally slept for 4 hours a night.

Drop whatever is kind of unnecessary for college like depending on your major you know.

If you want to go into the sciences drop gov't and literature

Nope, I'm taking 5 AP courses too plus an IB class. Calculus is a ***** though and you may want to drop that; I took that last year and it nearly killed me D:

One does not simply handle 5 AP classes

• Mya

If you think you can handle it, do it! College is so expensive and AP classes help a lot. But if it's too overwhelming, maybe it isn't worth it & it'd be better to focus on less classes.

English composition is really one subject that is really interesting. You get to express yourself through writing.

AB Calc? Bump that sh*t up to BC you pu$$y!

And no it's not if you study beforehand during the summer

• DROP CALCULUS ASAP its extremely hard!

Hell yes