Bad credit loans or loans for people with no credit history?

I have a bad credit distory due to the fact that I don't have any sort of credit history, I don't have credit cards, I am not responsible for bills, don't have any previous loans, no store cards or any stuff that requires credit. Now the problem is that I need some quick cash and no bank or online... show more I have a bad credit distory due to the fact that I don't have any sort of credit history, I don't have credit cards, I am not responsible for bills, don't have any previous loans, no store cards or any stuff that requires credit. Now the problem is that I need some quick cash and no bank or online service would lend me. What do you think I should do or who should I ask for a loan apart from family and friends as I have never taken money from anyone and don't intend to do so in the future????
Update: Yes Iam working, and earn around £1000 after tax