Thoughts on Eli Manning being better than Tom Brady in the playoffs since 2007?

Coincidentally enough, the same year the Patriots got punished for spygate? Eli Manning: 9 games, 8-1 record, 193/311 (62.1% completion percentage), 2242 yards, 15 touchdowns and 4 interceptions, 0 Super Bowls Tom Brady: 8 games, 4-3 record, 204/307 (66.4% completion percentage), 2068 yards, 18 touchdowns and... show more Coincidentally enough, the same year the Patriots got punished for spygate?

Eli Manning: 9 games, 8-1 record, 193/311 (62.1% completion percentage), 2242 yards, 15 touchdowns and 4 interceptions, 0 Super Bowls

Tom Brady: 8 games, 4-3 record, 204/307 (66.4% completion percentage), 2068 yards, 18 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, 0 Super Bowls

Oh yeah, and if Tom Brady fans want to say Brady has been a better playoff QB for the past 5 years because of a higher completion percentage, they mind as well say Peyton Manning is a better playoff QB than Brady career-wise since he has a higher career playoff completion percentage.

Extra Question: If Eli Manning relies so much on his defense, why has he outperformed the likes of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and any other QB you can think of (besides Aaron Rodgers) in the playoffs since 2007, when he started winning?
Update: At Jordan: Believe it or not, the Patriots are the New England Patriots, not the New England Brady's.

Plus, I asked this question after people were getting all worked up over Eli Manning getting a 97 rating in Madden.
Update 2: Yes, Detroit-Self Made. Peyton Manning is in fact the greatest quarterback of all time.
Update 3: It was one occasion and it was Randy Moss who burned Revis (who WAS injured. Look at the injury report before week two of 2010. Revis was on it with a hamstring injury). Yes, Brady isn't responsible for every single contribution a Patriot player makes. It's a TEAM. By the way, Brady has never won a super... show more It was one occasion and it was Randy Moss who burned Revis (who WAS injured. Look at the injury report before week two of 2010. Revis was on it with a hamstring injury). Yes, Brady isn't responsible for every single contribution a Patriot player makes. It's a TEAM. By the way, Brady has never won a super bowl without a top 6 defense.
Update 4: I'm amused by the thumbs down and thumbs up barrage by collective butthurt Brady fans.
Update 5: Oh wait, so let me get this straight. You're calling me ignorant when you just posted a whole rant about the Patriots Gay based solely off his Yahoo Answers avatar profile a couple of months ago, that might not have even been his real life photo? Okay bro... say whatever you want.
12 answers 12